Pàgines

dimecres, 16 de novembre del 2011

My words to you

LANGUAGES
Perquè de llenguatges there are too much
vull parlar about communication
feel l'amor and not la por
sempre
love


LUAP
Lots of things to say
Lots of ideas to do
With you.


IMPATIENCE
Just south
I'm feeling you just went south
to find a piece of freedom
now
not to mum's place
just south
I'm going south
I don't follow you and I hope to meet you
soon
now

MAYBE
Una cosa més
The note you wrote
the nose
the words there
he didn't want to listen
maybe your nose
maybe he needs a hug
the words there said a lot
thanks lovely


TESNUS
today it's raining again,
you just let me two?
Thanks, were beautiful
and today, were did u leave my sunset?

YBOT
és felicitat
en tu
en mi
en nosaltres
I want you to be free
I know your terrible situation
we can turn it into a situation
of life.
Together
We can
I want, I need
I need, I want


COMPLEMENTS
I write, you read
you speak, I listen
you sing, I dance
you teach, I learn
you, I
and other way round


ON TIME
You were there when I was there.
Why?
I knew it at first sight
I felt you also were knowing it then
and why not?
It's too beautiful
We were meant to be there
We mean to be


COMPLEMENTS
In a sunny day
I went up to the hill.
Now your decision.
I'm going to brush my teeth.
I went up to the hill. 
You have also taken a decision.
We both take the decision, s.


ANTIPODES
You arrived within an antipode to my life
the best to do for everybody
here, or there
you, them, him. Definitely him.
You and him. And I. And her. We.
Here and there, wherever
You, him and I and


TRY ING
Can you imagine?
I'm writing poetry
in english
is that poetry?
Is that english?
I want to keep learning
listening you
from you, with you.
We laughed
I also teach you something
I know, I also can teach you
malay, spanish, catalan, czech
with you, with me.


FIT IN
Home
Home is where you feel
where you live
where you have
where you are you

Home is where I feel
where I live
where I have
where you are
where I am who I am


SMILES
wherever I have been this lasts days
my face drew a smile remembering our moments
you also really make the world a better place

Some situations in this days remind me to you
and I laugh out loud
and all myself just is mmmm

Are just feelings now
i'll keep observing my life
i'll keep doing
i'll keep enjoying life every time i'm living